United Way of Greater Mercer County
Title: Finance and Resource Development Coordinator
Reports to: Accounting Manager & CEO
Processing and Distribution
· Input incoming pledge/designation detail into campaign database.
· Maintain organization and individual data files.
· Assist with download of pledge data from online resources.
· Generate donor choice distributions.
· Assist with generation of donor acknowledgement letters confirming pledge and donor choice detail.
· Assist with maintaining records for donor choice agencies.
Processing – Receipts
· Enter campaign receipts into campaign database.
· Ensure copies of receipts are filed properly
· Assist with generation of invoices and statements to donors.
· Assist with entering checks received in the mail on a daily check log, prepare deposit slips according to bank and deliver deposit to appropriate bank.
· Process credit card donations.
Finance – Other
· Manage correspondence (letters, faxes, email) and update mailing lists.
· Provide support and prepare data for various mailings, such as residential donors, corporate gifts, new business, lapsed donors and other mailings as requested.
· Input staff time reports into excel spreadsheet; maintain records for staff personal time.
· Assist with year-end work paper preparation and other duties as requested and directed.
· Assist with annual audit, including preparation of all documentation for and coordination with external auditors during process.
· Provide support for 4 departments, Resource Development, Community Impact, Marketing and Finance/Administration.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate with have two plus years experience in workplace and familiarity with office operations. Must have familiarity with MS Office/Windows environment including Excel and Word. Must have ability to utilize computer database for data entry as well as research. Must have strong oral communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail, accuracy; ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment and multitask.
For More Information or to Apply Please Contact
Himanshi Sachdeva at Himanshi.Sachdeva@uwgmc.org