What is the Leaders' Circle?
United Way of Greater Mercer County Leaders’ Circle, a network of like-minded individuals who contribute $1,000-$9,999 annually, are committed to strengthening our community, and have a shared vision for advancing the common good in Mercer County.
By bringing together people with passion, expertise, and resources, we can take on the complex social issues that directly affect our community’s economic vitality and quality of life.
Together, we can create real change and improve people’s lives, now and into the future.
All gifts to United Way provide solutions that create real impact. As a member of the Leaders' Circle, you have the opportunity to:
- Receive updates and join conversations around our work in education, financial stability and health
- Be listed in our Leaders’ Circle Roster in our Annual Community Progress Report
- Network and have fun at events with fellow members, community, civic and business leaders
- Demonstrate your leadership and commitment to your community
- Inspire others to be philanthropic
Leadership Giving Levels
Pacesetter Circle : $1,000-$2,499
Gateway Circle : $2,500-$4,999
Visionary Circle : $5,000-$9,999
For more information contact: